Don’t Get Bitten…
Summer is here and the bugs are out in full force! This summer make sure to use a repellent that really fights the bugs! We all want to be healthy and use non-chemical based products, but this is the one area where you should not. DEET is an important ingredient in bug repellent and while some will say its less than healthy- it is better than contracting Malaria! Try Off Deep Woods for the highest level of protection.If you do get bitten by mosquito’s do not scratch and pick, this will only lead to scarring and in some cases impetigo(especially in children.
You might also like
We want to know what you think. Do you agree? Or disagree?
Click to Contribute
Posted by eatsmart on June 21, 2012 | Permalink
Topics: Health and Beauty |
- You may be Running in a Shoe that is Too Heavy (0)
- How to Protect Yourself and Your Pet Against Ticks (0)
- Drinking Smart Water or a Vitamin Water Will Help You to Maintain and Process Hydration (0)
- September is PCOS awareness month (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) Treat with Birth Control (0)
- Bottled Water Delivery – for an Earth Conscious World (0)
- Most Popular Heart Rate Monitor (0)
- 50 Athletes over 50 (3)
- Workout DVD to get you in shape at home (0)
- Discover the Secrets to Happiness (2)
- Fitness boxing for women interview (1)
Note: If you haven't left a comment on the EatSmartAgeSmart.com site before, you may need to be approved by our editorial team before your comment appears. Until then, it won't appear on the site. Thanks for your understanding.
374 views. - Post views calculated since 26 Oct '09