Get in Shape with a Friend
A great way to get in shape is to train with a friend. Sometimes its hard to motivate yourself to go to the gym or outside to run/walk. By committing to a friend you are both held accountable and less likely to skip it. Set a “play date”, either spin class or weight day or a run. You can gossip, catch-up and get in shape at the same time!
You might also like
We want to know what you think. Do you agree? Or disagree?
Click to Contribute
Posted by eatsmart on May 22, 2012 | Permalink
Topics: Fast Weight Loss Diets |
- 10 easy diet and fitness strategy to get your body ready for summer! (1)
- Dr. Berardi’s best male body transformations! (0)
- I love fitness boxing so much! (1)
- Could water help you lose almost 7 lbs per year without any effort? (2)
- See yourself 20 or 30 or 40 pounds thinner with WeightView! (0)
- Can water help you lose weight? (10)
- Halloween candy can make you gain weight: 8 tips to help you control candy-binging (3)
- Don’t over-eat … you’ll regret it! (4)
Note: If you haven't left a comment on the EatSmartAgeSmart.com site before, you may need to be approved by our editorial team before your comment appears. Until then, it won't appear on the site. Thanks for your understanding.
83 views. - Post views calculated since 26 Oct '09