We all know that soft drinks are not healthy but did you know they account for 1/3 of the sugar in the average American’s diet? That’s a lot of sugar. Too much sugar is not good for anyone. If you’re a soft drink junkie try and cut your habit in half for a week and see how you feel. Replace that sugar craving with a stick of sugar-free gum!
You might also like
We want to know what you think. Do you agree? Or disagree?
Click to Contribute
Posted by eatsmart on December 15, 2012 | Permalink
Topics: Healthy Diet Foods |
- Probiotics (Pearls) are an Important Part of Our Daily Diet (0)
- Drinking Lots of Water will Help Your Skin and Hair (0)
- WineGlobe.com Delivers Wine and Beer Right to Your Door! (0)
- 1 Multi Vitamin Above All… (0)
- 5 dummy-proof ways to start improving your diet (0)
- Win $10,000 to lose weight??? (1)
- Precision Nutrition is $50 off the regular price! (0)
- Fat is NOT your fault! (3)
- Eco-Atkins Diet is the new rage! (1)
- Could water help you lose almost 7 lbs per year without any effort? (2)
Note: If you haven't left a comment on the EatSmartAgeSmart.com site before, you may need to be approved by our editorial team before your comment appears. Until then, it won't appear on the site. Thanks for your understanding.
8048 views. - Post views calculated since 26 Oct '09