Eat Smart Age Smart health junkie is at it again, investigating outside factors that can be making you fat! According to Women’s Health Magazine, scented items such as makeup, hair care and household cleaners contain chemicals called phthalates, that keep the scent fresher longer. Overexposure to phthalates has been linked to being overweight. When shopping look for phthalate free on the label to keep your family healthy and thin.
You might also like
We want to know what you think. Do you agree? Or disagree?
Click to Contribute
Posted by eatsmart on November 28, 2012 | Permalink
Topics: Weight Loss Remedies |
- What Does BPA-Free Mean? (0)
- Hydrate with Lemon Water (0)
- Make Sure to Cook Your Meat (0)
- Not All Fats Are Created Equal (0)
- Is their such a thing as a Healthy Waffle?? (0)
- Can EggNog be Healthy? Healthy Holiday Tips (0)
- Omega 3 Can Help Elevate Mood as a Calcium Channel blocker (0)
- Spaghetti Squash is Loaded with Vitamins and Important Nutrients (0)
- Eat Chocolate Daily to Reduce Chance of Heart Attack or Stroke (0)
- Taking Biotin as an Oral Supplement can really Help to Combat Thinning Hair (0)
Note: If you haven't left a comment on the EatSmartAgeSmart.com site before, you may need to be approved by our editorial team before your comment appears. Until then, it won't appear on the site. Thanks for your understanding.
7845 views. - Post views calculated since 26 Oct '09