>>> You’ll find more details on this life-changing hypnosis program here: Enjoying Weight Loss
I thought it would be helpful to create a resources page where you can always come to finding great products to keep you on track.
On this page, you’ll find incredible resources that will help you deal with these challenges: weight loss, self-confidence, fitness, visualization, healthy eating, weight loss coaching programs and a few more goodies.
I’ll add to it as I learn more, but you’ll notice that in the future I will reference this page quite often. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
>>>Equipment I use on the site<<<
I receive quite a lot of emails from readers asking me what kind of equipment I use to take photos and which video cameras I use to record my videos.
You’ll find the list below:
1) Sony Cyber-shot camera: I use this simple Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W290 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization (Black) point and shoot camera that I can easily put into my handbag and I’ve even been able to record short movies with it. It takes incredible photos and I can use it in low light and bright light.
2) Canon Rebel XSi SLR camera: I will buy an SLR camera in the coming months and I’ve got my eye set on the Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black) that allows me to buy a 18 mm to 200 mm lens and avoid carried a lot of different lenses.
3) Canon VIXIA HF200 HD Flash Memory Camcorder with 15x Optical Zoom Video Camera: I use the Canon Vixia HF200 and it’s a great camera that is easy to use. Uploading videos to your computer and then to YouTube does take an extra step, but the quality of image and sound makes it worthwhile. Canon VIXIA HF200 HD Flash Memory Camcorder with 15x Optical Zoom is one of Amazon’s top 200 best sellers in electronics!
4) Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 WebCam: I use a small Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 – Black [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging] camera lens on top of my computer for many of my videos and it works perfectly. The installation can be done in a snap and it works well. It’s one of the best reviewed products. In fact, it’s the 26th most sold product on Amazon!
5) Snowball USB microphone: It’s incredible how many people comment on the quality of the sound on my videos. Trust me, I don’t have a sophisticated studio. A few years ago, a mentor insisted on us making sure the sound on our videos was as impeccable as possible. That’s exactly why I bought the Blue Microphones Snowball USB Microphone and I don’t regret this at all. It’s truly an incredible product and I really recommend it.
Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links to products that will earn me a commission. These are all things that I have experience with that I am recommending because they are helpful and are companies that I trust, not because of the commissions that I may earn from you using these products.
>>>Healthy Weight Loss & Fitness<<<
1) Precision Nutrition: I really love this program because it explains everything you need to know about how your works and how to get to a healthy weight without any complicated gimmicks. I don’t use it to lose weight, I use my Precision Nutrition to keep my healthy weight on track and help me create healthy meal plans for the week.
>>> You’ll find more information here on this program created by John Berardi: Precision Nutrition
2) Lean Eating Program: This is one of the most successful weight loss/muscle building/body trimming program there is. It’s only opened for a few days each year because Dr. Berardi’s group work with only 100 people at a time to ensure their success.
>>> You’ll find more information here on this program created by John Berardi: Lean Eating Program (a quick note, the Lean Eating Program is only open a few times per year, but you should still get your name on the waiting list because the program is open only for a few days each year. Dr. Berardi works closely with members so he doesn’t accept that many at one time).
3) Diet Boot Camp: If you know you need to lose weight, and you’ve tried and failed at diets in the past (who hasn’t?), then I strongly urge you to check out Jonny Bowden’s Diet Boot Camp. Seriously if you’re looking for a way to boost your weight loss, consider checking out Dr. Jonny Bowden’s super-charged training program: Diet Boot Camp
>>> You’ll find more information here: Diet Boot Camp
4) Fit after 60 with the The 7 Pillars of Longevity: Jonny Bowden is in his 60s and you would never (EVER) be able to tell from the way he looks. We live in amazing times. Unlike our ancestors we have year-round access to “superfoods” from all over the globe. New supplements are being developed that can dramatically enhance our physical and mental faculties. Recent scientific studies are revealing truths that can help us understand how to add healthy, vibrant decades to our lives.
If you are about to turning 60 or if you’re over 60 and you’re looking to improve your health, The 7 Pillars of Longevity
>>> You’ll find more information here: The 7 Pillars of Longevity
5) Peer Coach: Are you too busy to lose weight? Think again! PEERtrainer has created “The Point of No Return” just for you! PEERtrainer is a 12 week coaching program geared towards busy people who are ready to get rid of the fat and make a lifestyle change. In this program, you will have Jackie Wicks (a real-life busy working mom) helping you create a plan that fits into your busy lifestyle. Jackie and her coaching partner Joshua Wayne will guide you through every obstacle that prevents you from living a busy lifestyle and staying thin.
6) Weight loss coaching with Jonny Bowden: Dr. Jonny Bowden is a maverick in his field and this is due in part to his unique training. Although Dr. Jonny is a certified personal trainer, he also has a PhD in nutrition and a Master’s degree in psychology. You’ll quickly find yourself losing weight and feeling better about yourself!
>>> You’ll find more information here: Weight loss coaching with Jonny Bowden
7) 50 Athletes over 50:
50 Athletes over 50 is the brilliant creation of Don McGrawth. Don is in his mid-40s and he set out to find inspiration to stay fit as he ages. To accomplish this goal, McGrawth interviewed a whopping 50 ordinary people over 50 who were doing extraordinary things with their bodies. At an age when most people think they have to slow down on physical activity, these 50 athletes keep pushing boundaries and winning sports competitions.
>>> You’ll find more information here: 50 Athletes over 50
>>>Favourite Fitness Equipment<<<
1) TRX Suspension: I just love this equipment. This might be the hardest and most challenging workout of my life. I’ve been training for a very long time and I’ve never in my life tried anything as intensive as the TRX suspension. If you want to exceed what you think your body is capable of doing, I sincerely encourage you to try the TRX suspension training. In fact, the TRX suspension training is the workout of choice for “The Real Housewives of Orange County”.
>>> You’ll find more information here: TRX Suspension
>>> If you don’t want to read all these past reviews, you can visit their site directly to find out more: TRX suspension training
2) Smart Gym: There are exercise elastic bands and then there is Smart Gym. This system created by Peter Twist is all about “smart muscle training”. This is an ideal fitness equipment for anyone who travels a lot. You can easily take your Smart Gym bands to the gym, use them at home or put them in your suitcase.
>>> You’ll find more information here: Smart Gym
1) Change your mind, change your body, change your life!: I’ve read so many books, listened to countless self-development CDs and travelled several kilometres to personal growth conferences or weekend seminars that I could barely afford and I still felt like I was banging my head against the wall.
Yup, with all these efforts and all this money wasted, I still felt really stuck!
After years of being stuck and desperately trying to get unstuck, I found a solution that changed everything.
If you’re looking for a change in your life, you’ll really love these visualization movies:
2) Tapping: Tapping is a technique that combines ancient Chinese acupressure and modern psychology with startling results. In fact, Paul McKenna has used this method to help a number of his clients deal with weight issues and binge eating. Tapping has become so vastly popular that two years ago several thousands of people around the world used this technique during one of the biggest healing event on the planet! Tapping is used and recommended by leading experts such as Jack Canfield, Joe Vitale, Cheryl Richardson, Deepak Chopra, Dr. Joseph Mercola and many others.
If you’re looking to create prosperity, clarity, energy focus, better physical and emotional health, unlock the reason why you’re not losing weight, deal with food addiction and much, much more than you need to register for this international online event:
==> Check out the video here: The Tapping Solution
>>>Pursuit of Happiness<<<
* Discover the secrets to happiness: If you’ve been using the Law of Attraction techniques thought in The Secrets and you still find that something is missing, maybe it’s time to discover the secrets to true and long lasting happiness?
>>> You’ll find more information here: 7 Secrets to Happiness!
1) Hypnosis Weight Enjoying Weight Loss: Researchers agree that when it comes to obesity and fighting obesity, willpower doesn’t really come into play, it’s has more to do with the fact that metabolic differences really determine how well you can control your weight and how well you control your appetite. Studies suggest that an imbalance of brain chemicals and hormones, including cortisol, ghrelin, leptin and serotonin, can increase cravings and make certain foods difficult to resist. If you are still stuck, you might want to consider a proven way to lose weight: hypnosis is an affordable way for regular people to deal with the challenges of weight loss.
>>> You’ll find more details on this life-changing hypnosis program here: Enjoying Weight Loss
2) Hypnosis Weight Dr. Anthony’s Revolutionary Zero Resistance Weight Release Program: Research clearly shows that over 95% of people who manage to “lose” weight will gain it all back, and most of them will end up weighing more than when they started. What you really want is to permanently RELEASE your excess weight – not LOSE it. Think about it! When you lose something, what happens? You go looking for it. If you “lost” your wallet or your purse you’d go looking for it, wouldn’t you? As you will see, your Subconscious Mind is literal and it knows if you lose something you will consciously or unconsciously try to find it.
>>> What you are about to learn is how to RELEASE the excess weight from your life, once and for all – so you never have to “lose” it again.
>>> You can find out more about this program here: Dr. Anthony’s Revolutionary Zero Resistance Weight Release Program
* Gourmet Nutrition: If you’re not ready to get the Precision Nutrition program just yet, you might want to start with Dr. Berardi’s Gourmet Nutrition cookbook. These are healthy recipes that are delicious. You’ll also get a full breakdown of all the nutrients and calories in each recipe.
>>> You’ll find more information here: Gourmet Nutrition Cookbook